The favorite of many guides, security forces and backpackers & hunters.
Its size and modularity makes it both a daypack and a multi-day pack. Combined with a capable back system and full main compartment opening, the Sting is a 31 liter beast.
- Full 500 D Cordura Construction, both outside and inside fabric.
- Double layered bottom for reinforcement and extreme durability.
- Full opening of the main compartment by a super tough #10 YKK zipper, for quick and easy access to all of your gear.
- All the zippers are with durable and easy to grab zipper pulls, for easy operation when wearing gloves or under stress.
- Two inner pockets with zippers for easy and secure organization.
- Two open side pockets for bottles or long objects.
- Hydration bladder sleeve and two hydration ports.
- Effective compression system allows flat and tight compression when the pack is not fully loaded.
- Long compression straps allows carrying bulky items on the outside of the pack.
- Removable back panel built from a polymer sheet and a 6061 T-6 aluminum rod, provides excellent load transfer, stability, and freedom of movement. Can be bent to fit perfectly to the user's body.
- Removable emergency pad.
- Removable waist belt for maximum comfort when carrying heavy loads.
- MOLLE webbing In key areas.
- Two axe loops.
31 Liter / 1900 Cubic inches
Fabric: 500 D Cordura.
Zippers: Highly durable #10 and #8 YKK zippers.
Buckles: ITW Nexus and National Molding buckles and plastic parts.
Webbing: Mil-spec nylon straps and webbing.
Sting without waist belt: 1.57 kg / 3.5 Pounds
Waist belt: 280 Grams / 10 Ounce
Dimensions cm / inch:
Height - 54 / 21.5
Width - 28 / 11
Depth - 20 / 8
Comfortable load range:
With waist belt: 16 kg / 35 Pounds
Without waist belt: 8 kg / 17 Pounds
Sabra Gear load range meaning - The weight which the pack feels very comfortable and stable with.
You can easily carry a heavier load, but it will slightly decrease comfort. You can carry a much heavier load without worrying about the pack durability.