For EDC and tough field work. The choice of those who need to move fast.
With a full main compartment opening and a comfortable back system, the Solo is made for aggressive use day after day after day.
SOLO not inclusive of waist belt, please enquire if you wish to add, or check out our STING pack!
- Full 500 D Cordura Construction, both outside and inside fabric.
- Double layered bottom for reinforcement and extreme durability.
- Full opening of the main compartment by a super tough #10 YKK zipper, for quick and easy access to all of your gear.
- All the zippers are with durable and easy to grab zipper pulls, for easy operation when wearing gloves or under stress.
- Two inner pockets with zippers for easy and secure organization.
- Two open side pockets for bottles or long objects.
- Hydration bladder sleeve and two hydration ports.
- Effective compression system allows flat and tight compression when the pack is not fully loaded.
- Long compression straps allows carrying bulky items on the outside of the pack.
- Removable back panel built from a polymer sheet and a 6061 T-6 aluminum rod, provides excellent load transfer, stability, and freedom of movement. Can be bent to fit perfectly to the user's body.
- Removable emergency pad.
- Optional removable waist belt for maximum comfort when carrying heavy loads.
- MOLLE webbing In key areas.
- Two axe loops.
21 Liter / 1280 Cubic inches
Fabric: 500 D Cordura.
Zippers: Highly durable #10 and #8 YKK zippers.
Buckles: ITW Nexus and National Molding buckles and plastic parts.
Webbing: Mil-spec nylon straps and webbing.
Solo without waist belt: 1.4 kg / 3 Pounds
Waist belt: 280 Grams / 10 Ounce
Dimensions cm / inch:
Height - 50 / 19.5
Width - 26 / 10
Depth - 16 / 6
Comfortable load range:
With waist belt: 16 kg / 35 Pounds
Without waist belt: 8 kg / 17 Pounds
Sabra Gear load range meaning - The weight which the pack feels very comfortable and stable with.
You can easily carry a heavier load, but it will slightly decrease comfort. You can carry a much heavier load without worrying about the pack durability.